WIN A PIAGGIO SCOOTER
Closing Date: Friday August 30 2013
To celebrate the launch of the new and exciting Ellesse clothing, footwear and backpacks collection at Elverys Sports, LIFE magazine is giving readers the chance to win a stylish new Piaggio Liberty 50 4T scooter.
- Complete and submit the entry form below.
- Print out the confirmation email, sent when you submit your entry form below.
- Collect 2 wheel tokens from LIFE magazine. Wheel tokens are printed in LIFE magazine on August 11 and 18.
- Send your confirmation email along with your 2 wheel tokens to: Scooter Competition, PO Box 11, 27-32 Tabot St.,Dublin 1.
- Closing date for receipt of entry forms is Friday 30 August 2013 at 5pm.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is as stated above – one Piaggio Liberty 50 4T scooter. Colour may vary from the image shown.
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the promoter or supplier of the prize, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The supplier of the prizes is Elverys Sports. Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited trading as the Sunday Independent LIFE magazine is the promoter of the competition but will not be responsible for the supply of the prize. Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited will not accept liability for the supply of the prize or in the event of a dispute between the winner and the supplier of the prize.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Supplier shall be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
- The winners will be those chosen on the basis of having answered the question on the entry form correctly and in the opinion of the judges completes the tiebreaker in the most apt or original way. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. Original tokens only, no photocopies will be accepted. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
- By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purpose to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Independent Newspapers, Independent House, 27-32 Talbot St, Dublin 1.
- The prize is non-transferrable. There is no cash alternative to the prize and all associated costs (e.g. insurance, tax, registration) are the responsibility of the winner.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 5pm on Friday 30th August 2013.